Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Birthdays in 2020

This summer my brother will be turning 68.  18 years ago he turned 50.  I called him during my vacation to wish him a happy 50th.  This year I will be turning 50.  Many of my friends are turning 50 this year. At the time my brother turned 50 back in 2002 he had three children.  Now he has three children, a son in law, a daughter in law and three grandchildren. 

I am wondering what the world will look like in 3 years.  In a matter of 5 days we have lost 13,000 more people to this pandemic.  I know my parents were not alive for the last global pandemic around 1918 but I know my grandparents were alive.  I never heard any information about it from them.  What did they do?  How did they survive?  I should look on the family tree and see if there are family members that died around that time and were not around to celebrate their next milestone birthday.
Every day is precious.
God bless the world and everyone in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment