Saturday, August 29, 2020

Electric Chair Dream Aug 29, 2020

 We were at my friend's house and her birthday was coming up.  She had a note hanging up that she would like to have an electric chair.  We were talking about what type of chair she wanted.  Was it a living room chair or an outside chair?  Apparently I had both options. She wanted one for the living room.

A few minutes later they had cleaned up the room and it was around 9 pm. She was running a marathon the next day. She put her items next to the back door.  I started to get ready to leave.  For some reason I put on eye shadow.  My friend did also.  She said she needed to go to work that day.  I sadly mentioned that my daughter wanted to run a marathon but there would probably be no one there to watch her.

My great uncle was leaning his head back on a wooden table.  I commented that he was able to sleep anywhere successfully.  My brother in law was planning on taking him home.  I asked if they just drop him off or go in. They never answered but I remembered that we dropped him off one time and went in and stayed for awhile.  The unusual part was that my grandparents lived with my uncle but they were not there. He lived in the apartment by himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment