Sunday, November 8, 2020

Volunteer at a School Dream Nov 8 2020

 This dream was in current times.  Self distancing and masks were appropriate.  Someone was taking me to an attic to show me around.  We stopped in what looked like a grand hotel room.  There was a pool table, couches, chairs, bedrooms and tvs.  Someone was talking about Corona Virus and was praying while watching the news.  I asked the person if I could leave.  I mentioned that since I was volunteering that I got a job.  That seemed to be an issue because there would not be as much social distancing.  Although the people hanging out in that room did not seem to be social distancing.

On the way to the attic area there were a lot of things around many looked like Christmas decorations. There was a length of the room mirror that made it look larger and extra pool tables were in the mirror refection.

Congratulations President Elect Joe Biden!  May you have a great 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment