Sunday, March 22, 2020

At Home

The rules are don't go out unless there is an emergency where you need something such as food, medicine or gas.  I am glad that the pet stores are still open.  I really don't feel like doing mail order for my daughter's bearded dragon.  I feel like a cricket order would be a bulk order.

My kids decided a few days ago that camping would be fun.  Luckily the 2nd time the weather cooperated a little more.  My daughter said her thin mattress was floating.  One of the tents is still drying out.

I have found a number of online things that are of interest.  There is a culinary teacher making meals each day.  An artist that is having doodling sessions.  My cousin is doing cartoons detailing her homebound new life.

Doctors are using the internet to see patients.  I guess I should look into mail order for medicines.  Things you take for granted like being able to hug or see a friend are just not possible right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment