Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Social Distancing

A few days before the US became infected with the Coronavirus nationwide I expected to receive a robo call from a grocery store saying that I bought a fruit that was recalled and that a customer that was in the store the same week that I purchased food tested positive for the Coronavirus.

Looking back on my concern that the virus would hit close to home:

A neighboring high school was being closed for a one day cleaning on March 11.  The following day  two of my children not in high school would be at a high school.  One was for a field trip and one was for a band practice.  Neither was a student at the schools but they had activities to attend at the schools.  I did have concern for my younger son going to the band practice.  I thought it should be cancelled and the band performance the following week be postponed.

On March 13 my son and I went to a restaurant near two stores that we had been in hunting for toilet paper.  I don't recall the social distancing at the stores but we were lined up normally for getting our food and we ate in the restaurant after getting our food.

I am hoping that none of us receive a robo call saying we were close to someone but I would rather get the call then not know about the potential spread.

Stay safe everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment