Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Prayer or Inspiration

Do not be afraid.  I am with you during your darkest hour. You need to rely on me. Do not rely on the world but rely on the Lord Your God.  He will see you thru this time.  Heaven and Earth are one. The Lord your God and the Father are one.  Help is nearby.  Help is all around.  Your family has been thru trials.  Your neighbors have been thru trials.  Do what is right.  I am the Lord your God.  You can never serve two masters.  It is I the Lord your God that will see your thru this.  I am with you always till the end of time.  Many have died and many remain.  Do not be afraid.  I am with you always.  Let not the world's will be done but My will be done.  Love is everlasting thru the end of time.  My child you are safe and I am with you always.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment