Monday, April 6, 2020

Saying Farewell to a Family Member Dream Dream (4/6/20)

My aunt was leaving my house and I went to say goodbye. She was already in the car but when I got outside a line had formed to say goodbye to her. Everyone was spread a few feet apart and I took a place next to the curb and a trashcan that was on the grass. A parent that I knew came up to me and said she was sorry. I must have looked sad. Not sad that I lost her but that I might not see her again. I decline a hug because I said my mom was at our house. In my dream she was, I had just passed her when I went outside. This lady got in line diagonally of where I was. All the spaces were filled in. My aunt was passing thru the line. She waved at the person that had said she was sorry. My aunt also waved to me when she passed by me. Next I saw her get in the car on her own. I knew that might be the last time I would see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment