Sunday, April 26, 2020

Haircut Dream 4/26/2020

I waited my turn for a haircut.  The lady started to cut my hair at the bottom left before even asking me what I wanted.  I stopped that right away.  The "teacher" said that the other person was in training.  Next a man came over and asked what shade of lipstick I wore.  I said I normally don't wear lipstick so he took the tray away.  Another person was putting some type of gold bronzer on my lower leg.  The man started doing my hair and I let the lady continue.

At one point all three were on the floor laughing.  The "teacher" came over and asked how I liked the hair do.  I said no one said they were done.  My back was still to mirror and I was facing the middle of the room.  She looked at me and gave  me a look indicating they were done.  I turned to the mirror.  Half of my hair was complete.  I had the 70s feathered wings on the left and two pony tails sticking out from the side on the right.

I think I know what started them laughing.  I had told the person on my left that I guess I needed all three of them.  Apparently my comment might not have been the main reason they were laughing.  My hair was completely done on the left; 1970s feathers and all.

I woke up before paying.

No comments:

Post a Comment