Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Buying a Boat Dream 4/14/20

We bought a boat.  They painted letters on the side of the white boat.  Two of the letters an N and an S were not clear but blurry as it passed by me.  I asked if they were going to redo it and they said no that is just how it will look. Apparently a storm was starting to make the waters move when they were doing the painting. Next we were going to get steps.  Beds would come later.  We walked onto the boat.  I wondered when were would get back to take the boat out with our family. I think we had been on someone else's boat and then we decided to get one.  Sounds definitely like a very large impulse buy.

In the next scene we were at a lake.  Many people were there.  I was thinking about the boat.  I saw two people that I thought I knew. They were swimming in the water with just their heads out of the water.  Neither of them recognized me when I spoke to them.  Next some small brown creature swam by.  I was on some type of raft I think.  There were many of these large brown creatures in the lake. The creatures were scary but they were not attacking.  They looked like they hard large brown bodies with thinner necks.  Everyone was running up the hill to their cars. I ran up the hill also.  I was hoping my kids were already up there.  It did not deter me from our new boat but I was definitely done with my lake experience for the day.

There was a side dream where were I was in an office and we were making a phone call.  There were a lot of people almost like an airport waiting room.  One of the phone calls was piped into the room so the entire group could hear the discussion. I only knew one person in the room.  She was planning on going to a place that she had gotten the location of over the phone.  This part of the dream was before going to buy the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment