Saturday, April 25, 2020

Prom Dream 4/25/2020

I had just been upstairs and they were getting ready for a party.  Everyone was dressed for a prom but everyone was much older.

I mentioned to my husband that I would be getting ready to go to the prom but no one was prom age there.  I started to head towards the stairs.  Someone said that probably everyone was getting dressed up.  I said that would not be a problem.  I had brought clothes since I already knew about the party.

I went to my room to get my clothes.  It was a normal dress but I figured it would be fine since we were traveling. I was thinking about whether I would go back to work when people would be allowed back into the office.

That question is probably on a lot of people's minds.  Once work opens back up will it be safe to return.

Good luck and have a safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment