Monday, April 27, 2020

Park Dream 4/27/2020

We were in the park and the person with me pointed out that there was food on the other side of the park.  In front of me I could see a field with green grass and a fence around the side of it. I was heading around the park trail to get food.  Someone offered to let me pass.  The person was in a truck.  I said that I wasn't going fast.  He pulled over to let me pass. I tried my best with my small kid's scooter to keep up with the traffic. I made a phone call to ask a question of my mom but I needed both hands to go faster on the scooter. I had to keep up with the traffic of the people. I hung up the flip phone and I continued on my journey. Many times I was forced off the small road on the left hand side next to the park.  Two people got in front of me walking from the left side of the park and were singing a song that sounded mean about someone that they had been with at the park.  I was reaching the destination and there was a large light blue food stand in sight. I was almost at the front of the line. To the right of the food stand was an exit.  People that did not want to go to the food stand would be exiting there.  The road had ended and it was one way.

Earlier in the dream I had been in an apartment that had a living room connected to a dining room and a separate kitchen.  The three rooms were L shaped.  There was a wall between the living room and the kitchen but no wall between the living room to the dining room.  I was  cleaning up on the floor near the brown dining room table on my hands and knees.  A couple were just sitting down at the table on the far side of the table. I brought the crumbs and food particles over the the kitchen.  I looked down.  There was a new trashcan and I was wondering and asking why it had been changed.  A few minutes before there had been a different trashcan there.  This one was filled with empty soda bottles.  To the right in the kitchen there was a door.


No comments:

Post a Comment