Saturday, April 18, 2020

Running to the Rams Dream 4/18/20

I had gone to work and sat at a desk.  It was getting close to lunch time and a co-worker was going to lunch.  I showed her a video of a party in which everyone quickly got to the center of the dance floor and all made their way to the door.  She commented that some work parties they prefer not having spouses there.  I looked at my watch and it was 12:19 pm.  I guess it would probably be to late to call a friend to meet for lunch.  I started to follow my friend out the door of the large room.

I grabbed my phone from my purse and made a phone call as I was walking.  I reached the steps going downstairs.  I figured I could contact the person about going out after work if they did not answer. I was walking down the stairs as the call went through.  One ring and then two.  Someone answered rather than an answering machine.  I said who I was and asked that the person would call back.

I followed my friend and everyone was grouped up in bunches.  There was a running of a few small deer.  My friend reached up her hand to signal that she was waiting for me.  She was pretty tall in a red outfit and I could see her.  There was a person opening the door.  She was so happy to have seen the deer run by.

Next we were at this place that looked like a long conveyor belt with blue material on it.  Someone handed us gloves, shirt and pants and we crawled through. It was similar to a soft area play yard.  I knew the people in front of me and one behind me.  The next thing was very startling.  There was a gap where people could fall down.  My friend who I was following was dangling on.  She got up and another friend said that she needed to talk to the friend in front of her for encouragement.  Apparently I was not saying encouraging words.  We were about to go into a cage with Rams.  There was one lady already in the cage and three friends in front of me and one in back.  I had no idea before the split where I was going.  I had just been following a co-worker to lunch.  Now it looked like I might become lunch. Luckily for me this is where the story ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment